Who We AreWe are a team of highly trained doctors and medical professionals.
What We DoWe specialize in treating neurological diseases.
Get in TouchNeed to see a doctor? Call us today at 972-200-1272 and make an appointment.
About Dr Saadat Khan
Dr Saadat Khan is a Neurologist serving in Dallas Fort Worth area. He completed his medical school in 1994 and has over 20 years of experience. He completed his Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology training at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. After completion he worked as an Assistant Professor of Neurology at UT Southwestern Medical Center with special interest in epilepsy. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals including Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Medical City Dallas, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
Dr Saadat Khan is board certified in Neurology, Clinical neurophysiology, and Epilepsy.
- Febrile seizures
- Paroxysmal spells
- Cluster headaches
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Global developmental delay
- Speech delay
- Autism Spectrum
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cognitive deficits
- Back pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Memory problems
- Neuropathic pain
- Tourette's syndrome
- Ambulatory outpatient video EEG
- Electromyogram (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCV)
- Vagal nerve stimulator (VNS) analysis and programming
- Somatosensory evoked potentials (SSEP)
- Visual evoked potentials (VEP)
- Brainstem auditory evoked potentials (BAER)
- Blue cross blue shield BCBS
- United health care